Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Goodbye UnderCovers

http://www.mediaweek.com/mw/content_display/news/national-broadcast/e3i57f7ab3b9757aad3a0a9297ebde4c12a


Sad to say but NBC has cancelled Undercovers. This was a highly anticipated show but viewers did not like it as much as NBC thought. According to the article "Undercovers finished a distant fourth in the Wednesday 8 p.m. hour with just 5.91 million viewers and a 1.3 rating/4 share among adults 18-49 on Nov. 3." After December 1st the show will no longer be on air. I personally think that people like the show but did not have time to get into it. I think that NBC should have given it more time. They already cut other shows just as My Generation and The Whole Truth.

2 comments:

QuinAshford said...

I am so mad at NBC for taking UNDERCOVERS off the air so soon. I agree at the fact that viewers didnt have time to get into it before they cancelled it so suddenly. Sad day.

S. Hamilton said...

I really liked the show Undercovers. I must admit though I did not do to much to boost their ratings. Sadly to say, but I think the scheduled time for the show was bad. Better luck next time NBC!