Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Pop Star and Teen Heartthrob Justin Bieber To Appear on the Next Episode of BET's "Being Terry Kennedy," Tuesday, November 23 at 10 P.M. Read more: B

Justin Beiber is scheduled to appear on the next episode of "Being Terry Kennedy" on BET tonight. Being Terry Kennedy is a show about an ambitious professional skater/entrepreneur. Beieber is said to land a few skate tricks himself on tonight's episode. I haven't ever watched an episode and I don't know about everyone else but if the ratings for this show are as low as I'm sure they are, having Beiber on tonight will definitely boost ratings especially after his huge win as vocalist of the year. So check it out guys, and who knows, maybe this show will stay on for another season.

Read more: http://bit.ly/hLTutz
Adreanne' Humphrey

1 comment:

S. Hamilton said...

I watch BET Network a lot, but I have never really watched this particular show. I don't think it is getting very many ratings per say. However, Justin Beiber who is a big star in the entertainment appearing on the show will defininetly be a smart move for the Terry Kennedy Show.