Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Shalit Leaves 'Today Show' After 40 Years

It is as the title states. After 40 years of being a famous personality known for his wild hair and moustache, Gene Shalit is leaving the Today Show.  The article did not mention if he is retiring or anything of the sort, but he says that he is going to pursue other activities such as publishing, radio, and commercials.  Wonder who they are going to get to replace the critic? Does NBC have a line up already of likely candidates? Or have they already chosen someone to slide right into home? We shall see in up coming news.

Article

2 comments:

Aftan Merrida said...

NBC is having a hard time people are leaving left and right.

ashumphrey said...

I say more power to him! I wouldn't do the same thing for my whole entire life even if I did love it. He probably just needs to sew some wild oats. I think NBC will do fine without him because I didn't even know who he was honestly.