Sunday, November 28, 2010

Harry Potter Hits #1

Harry Potter and the Deatlhy Hallows-Part 1 managed to hold the Number 1 spot over the three-day weekend grossing around 50.3 million. It did better than the Twilights in a five day week. Next in line was Tangled holding the Number 2 to spot grossing around 49.1 million. I am not a fan of Harry Potter, but I guess I don't need to be for it do exceedingly well. Megamind and Burlesque came in holding the third and fourth spot with just around 12 million. Leaving Unstoppable with the great Denzel Washington at the Number 5 spot with just a little under 12 million.

http://bit.ly/fpPy6t

1 comment:

ashumphrey said...

I haven't seen any of these movies but I literally want to see all of the one's listed in this post. I'm not suprised about Harry Potter being first because unlike most other movies that have 3 or 4 different volumes this one never seems to get old so more power to them I guess.