Monday, October 4, 2010

MTV's Groundbreaking Docu-Series "16 and Pregnant" Returns with Nine New Episodes

MTV announced that it will air nine new episodes of "16 and pregnant"! I have to say I'm pretty excited to hear this.With statistics showing that three in ten girls in the U.S. will get pregnant before the age of 20, each episode will take an intimate look inside the challenges of being a pregnant teenager. Additionally, research released by the National Campaign to Prevent Teen and Unplanned Pregnancy finds that TV programs incorporating teenage pregnancy, like MTV's series, make young people think more about the risks of pregnancy and how to prevent it. I know that this season will be just as successful as the previous seasons if not more since it seems like they haven't had a new season in a while. I know I'll be watching it this season and I'm surprised at how successful the show has been and with the follow up with Teen Mom I think that this show is definitely a hit.

Read More: http://bit.ly/d1QlHA

Adreanne' Humphrey





1 comment:

Aftan Merrida said...

I'm excited about the new 16 and pregnant. I know there is a lot of articles saying how MTV is promoting teens to have babies, I think MTV is showing how hard being a mom is and all the real life problems that teens do not think about.