Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Sleeper success put down for good.

The show I was so excited to watch is being canceled after just two episodes. ABC’s My Generation revolves around a diverse group of young adults who attended high school together. While there, they were interviewed for a documentary. They reunite 10 years later and we see how their lives and expectations have changed.

In its first week on the air, My Generation attracted 5.2 million total viewers, for week two the show attracted.815 million viewers. ABC has now canceled My Generation and they’re pulling the show from the schedule immediately. Production on the series has been shut down. It’s unknown how many episodes have been completed but it doesn’t seem likely that the network will bother releasing the un-aired ones.
http://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/my-generation-canceled-18736/

It seems like every time I find a show that is groundbreaking and keeps me on the edge of my seat gets canceled. I like smart television that keeps me thinking and doesn’t need a lot of action and stupid jokes to keep your attention. Guess that is why all the shows I love get canceled. Some of my favorites are Studio 60, Mercy, and My Generation. I think I’ll go get a lobotomy and watch Hawaii Five-O That show will last a while.

2 comments:

Gracie said...

Looks like blogspot decided to mess up my post. Some of the punctuations and underlined words are messed up. Thanks, Blogspot for making me look like an idiot!

Aftan Merrida said...

I was really upset that they cancelled the show. I was getting into and I thought it had a great way to all the people together. they need to put it back on .