Sunday, October 17, 2010

What do you think about this? huh huh???

I kind of stumbled over this and thought, OH REALLY! I really thought and said that by the way. Two mid-season shows were announced for ABC. They were "Skating with the Stars" and "V" is returning. Now when I was reading this particular article majority of my attention was on "Skating with the Stars". It is to premiere, November 22nd at 9pm with a live premiere following a one-hour episode of "Dancing with the Stars". The skating cast will be announced on November 2nd, however we all know it will probably be leaked before then. I happen to like "Dancing with the Stars because I love to dance, little interesting fact about me! However, I love skating to but, part of me wonders how well will this do. I can't even lie, I just might be on the couch with my popcorn eager to watch every week, who knows. Nevertheless, what do you all think about it? Let me into your thoughts oohhhhhh ahhhhhh!

1 comment:

Greg Pitts said...

This is an example of taking a winning formula...a traditional dance-talent show...making it "Dancing with the Stars" and then stretching the idea a little further to "Skating with the Stars." ABC can't afford to give up a successful program franchise and time period with strong audience performance just because the Dancing series has now run its course.

Almost everyone can dance (even poorly)but how many people can skate? Will audience members relate to the celebrity skaters?