Monday, October 18, 2010

NBC Orders Full-Season Pickups for New Series "The Event," "Law & Order: Los Angeles" and "Outsourced" Read more: Breaking News - NBC Orders Full-Sea

NBC has decided to give full-season pickups to 3 of its new Fall series'. "The Event," "Law and Order; LA" and "Outsourced." has given full-season pickups to three of its new Fall 2010-11 series, "The Event," "Law & Order: Los Angeles" and "Outsourced." I'm not exactly sure how many episodes each of these shows have aired but it seems a little early in the game to make this decision but I really liked the episode I saw of the event. I believe this is a wise decision on their part and the have all the ratings to back up there decisions so I think they will continue to do well."We are pleased with the quality of 'The Event,' 'Law & Order: Los Angeles' and 'Outsourced,' and feel they are an important part of helping to re-build our schedule and our studio pipeline," said Bromstad. "We believe in these new series and the creative auspices behind them." Keep up the good work is what I say to NBC.

Adreanne' Humphrey

Read More: http://bit.ly/crj1TM

1 comment:

bbearden said...

I think that The Event and Outsourced are great shows and it was a great move by picking them up for seasons. I am not a fan of the new law and order though. I think that the show may have been better if they had not tried to make it another Law and Order. They should have made it under a different name. But the show itself is not very good and they should have kept a different one.