Monday, September 20, 2010

ABC.COM TAKES "DANCING WITH THE STARS" FROM THE BALLROOM TO YOUR COMPUTER WITH AN ARRAY OF FEATURES AVAILABLE ONLINE Read more: Breaking News - ABC.C

As season 11 of Dancing with the stars begins it won't be the same as every other season. ABC.com will present multiple features on line for fans to be able to participate in and enjoy. Fans will be able to virtually go backstage and see what everyone else doesn't get to see. Also they will be able to chat along with other fans of the show every week when the show airs. Also available on www.abc.com this dancing season, in addition to full episodes, are exclusive video content, "Dancing Live Chat Party," "Backstage at Dancing with the Stars!" The videos will be available on www.abc.com as well as HULU, Youtube and ABC Mobile. An extended version of this weekly series is also available exclusively on AT&T mobile devices. I think that this is a great idea and a good extension of the show because I feel like some people have lost interest in the show since it has been on for so long and I think that this is a good way to get more people involved in the show.


http://bit.ly/d92jeO
Adreanne' Humphrey

4 comments:

Matthew said...

Not to sound as a naysayer but i really do not care for this show but i believe if you are interested in it then i think that is a very interesting thing for a fan.

bbearden said...

No offense to the people that like this show, but i would have to say that this show is now reaching just a little bit. What justifies what a "star" is? According to this show,anyone that has been on tv a couple times is famous. So now it's just available to bug me more. Once again sry to people that like this show.

S. Hamilton said...

When the show first started coming on, I was a fan. I guess cause I love DANCE :). However, my tv viewing has decreased. I don't get to watch the show. The show is a sucess, but I don't think it much a issue to me, missing an episode of two. Nevertheless, that is a great way to make the show available for those die hard fans.

Aftan Merrida said...

I think this is a good idea to get the viewers involved and it keeps them happy which is the main goal.