Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Rose O'Donnell's New Talk Show

http://www.tvweek.com/blogs/tvbizwire/2010/03/rosie-odonnells-new-show-will.php

This is a good article to read because Rosie O'Donnell's is about to get her own talk show possibly at the the spot of Oprah's old tv show. This spot has not been filled for 25 years. Another thought that came in my mind was that this might give Ellen Degeneres competition and if her show is good this means that poplar women talk shows will be hosted by gay women. Which is really rare.

1 comment:

ashumphrey said...

Nice! I like Rosie O'Donnel but I highly doubt that she will out rate Ellen's show, she's flipping hilarious! Not to say that Rosie isn't funny but you know Ellen just has so much charisma and she's very giving on her show and keeps it interesting. You also make a good point about talk shows being hosted by gay women and I've never thought of it that way but I think that if the trend continues it might get old after a while.