Wednesday, September 1, 2010

APPLE TV LAUNCH

http://www.tvweek.com/blogs/tvbizwire/2010/09/apple-unveils-hotly-anticipate.php

The reason I chose this article is because Apple is once again changing the way we do simple things such as watching television. The new Apple TV can video stream in HD, can watch and view anything from itunes, netflicks, and for a low price. I was recently in the Apple store and I saw the display of it and the picture is crisp and clear it is designed and set up so easy to use. I am excited!

2 comments:

Matthew said...

I believe that this scares me. I say this because those people in some of the professions mentioned will lose their jobs. I am old school and like the things the way they are now.

Juan Estrada said...

I love products from apple however most of them are too expensive and can be replaced with other technologies with less money.