Thursday, September 30, 2010

THUMBS UP TO GLEE

"Glee" had 13.3 million viewers and a 5.8 rating in the 18-49 demo. This was the highest out of ABC's other shows. They think since Brittany Spears was it it help boast the ratings. I see now that one celebrity can change dramatically. Once again I do like these articles because it gives specifics to who is watching what and all the demographics per show. Glee is very popular many people my age and younger watch it. It is funny and never gets boring.

http://www.tvweek.com/blogs/tvbizwire/2010/09/britney-episode-lifts-foxs-gle.php

1 comment:

ashumphrey said...

Ok let me just say that I lovveeee Glee!! I'm not at all suprised that they got super high ratings, they marketed it well and it's just a good show overall. I believe that glee will continue to do well as long as they don't step on anyones toes.